High Absorption Ultra Strength Magnesium Powder
- *NEW* Improved formula
- High potency – provides 400mg of elemental Magnesium glycinate
- Relieves muscular cramps and spasm – targets both sports related muscular health and menstrual cramps / pain
- Supports a healthy nervous system – beneficial during times of stress
- Essential in the body’s energy production – may assist to maintain peak performance
- Supports normal healthy heart rhythm and aids normal growth and development of strong healthy bones
- With the addition of Glutamine to provide nutritional support for a healthy immune system and muscle recovery
- Contains Taurine and B vitamins to provide nutritional support for a healthy nervous system, energy production and cellular health
- Powder form for quick and effective absorption
- Natural lemon flavour – sweetened with Stevia
Melrose High Absorption Ultra Strength Magnesium powder is one of the few Magnesium powders providing 400mg of elemental Magnesium glycinate. A highly effective and bioavailable form of Magnesium with the addition of vitamins, minerals and amino acids to support the nervous, cardiovascular and musculoskeletal systems. It is commonly used amongst athletes to assist energy production and provide relief of muscular cramps and spasms due to its increased demand in times of stress and exercise. With a natural lemon flavour, Melrose Magnesium complex can be taken on a daily basis for overall health and wellbeing.
Serving Size: 8g
Directions of Use:
Stir 8g of powder (1 scoop) into 100 – 200ml of water or juice. Drink immediately.
Each 8g dose contains: Magnesium glycinate (total elemental magnesium: 400mg) L-Glutamine, Taurine, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine hydrochloride, Nicotinamide, Riboflavin, D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate, L-carnitine tartrate, Cyanocobalamin, Folic acid, Potassium aspartate, Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Vitamin C
magnesium oxide, magnesium phosphate and magnesium citrate (all which may have laxative effect and lower absorption), artificial colours and flavours. Gluten Free.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.