CONDITIONS OF SALE
These Conditions of Sale apply to all purchases from mycentralfitness.com.au. Please read these Conditions of Sale carefully.
Each time you purchase from mycentralfitness.com.au, you agree:
1. That any and all disputes, claims, or causes of action arising from or related to your purchase, the product(s), or product consumption will be resolved through binding arbitration in Southport, Gold Coast in accordance with the rules of the Australian Arbitration Tribunal. ARBITRATION OF A DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
These Conditions of Sale shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Queensland, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision. You agree to jurisdiction in the Gold Coast and you will initiate any claim in connection with use of the site or these Conditions of Sale
2. To waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, injunctive relief, any other damages including attorneys’ fees, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. MYCENTRALFITNESS.COM.AU SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL MYCENTRALFITNESS.COM.AU’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES AND LOSSES FOR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, OR $100 (WHICHEVER IS LESS).
3. MYCENTRALFITNESS.COM.AU DISCLAIMS, AND YOU WAIVE, ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED PRODUCT RELATED REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO MANUFACTURER PRODUCT WARRANTIES (IF ANY).
4. RETURNS: If you are not satisfied with any product purchased from mycentralfitness.com.au you may return the same for a refund. Please review our return policy.
5. CLEARANCE ITEMS: All clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. No price adjustments will be given on prior sales.
6. PRODUCT INFORMATION: Mycentralfitness.com.au is a retailer. Actual product packaging may contain different information than is displayed on our site. All product information is provided by the Product manufacturer and is for information purposes only. DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION. ALWAYS READ LABELS, WARNINGS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ON THE PRODUCT LABEL BEFORE USE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY LIABILITY AGAINST MYCENTRALFITNESS.COM.AU FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS RELATED TO PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED BY THIRD PARTIES.
7. SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE: Suggested Retail Price (“SRP”) is provided by the manufacturer and is the manufacturer’s representation of value. Sales may or may not be made at this price. This price does not necessarily represent the prevailing retail price in every community, and may not represent the price at which mycentralfitness.com.au sells the product.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: We reserve the right to make changes to these Conditions of Sale at any time. You will be subject to the Conditions of Sale in effect at the time of your purchase. THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THESE CONDITIONS OF SALE ARE CUMULATIVE AND APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any Condition of Sale is found to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable for any reason, then the remaining conditions will be valid and enforceable. These Conditions of Sale constitute the entire agreement between the parties governing purchases from mycentralfitness.com.au.
MyCentralFitness.com.au Shipping Info
MyCentralFitness.com.au ships parcels Australia wide from Monday to Friday (excluding weekends).
Shipping & Handling Costs – A handling fee of $15 for all orders or FREE Shipping for members orders.
Contact email for other enquiries – email@example.com
At MyCentralFitness.com.au, our promise to you is to have orders dispatched and delivered lightning fast Australia wide. Providing your place of delivery has an Australian postcode, rest assured we will get it there as soon as possible.
How do we get it to you so fast? Well it’s simple really. We make sure your package is dispatched from our warehouse daily. Then we utilise the very fastest transport, which could be via any one of our four (4) dedicated freight companies. Shipments begin being dispatched starting at 10am daily with the last goods leaving by 5pm so there are no holding delays. We understand getting your delivery to you fast, without complication & as ordered is the best way of thanking you for trusting us with your supplement business.
Shipping & Handling Costs
A) Our shipping and handling fee is a flat $15 Australia wide or FREE SHIPPING for members orders. We encourage our customers to become members so as to take advantage of the FREE DELIVERY offer as well as heavy discounts on our product range.
Ordering & Delivery
After choosing to place an order with MyCentralFitness.com.au we are pleased to advise of the following process which takes place during our business hours (9:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday EST/EDST).
1. You shall receive an initial confirmation email that your order has been received and is being packed.
2. When goods are dispatched from our warehouse you shall receive a further second email advising your delivery has been successfully shipped.
3. Goods shall be packaged in bubble wrap designed to prevent product damage during transport.
4. Goods ordered prior to 3:15pm Eastern Australia time (Daylight Saving time when appropriate) shall be dispatched via the fastest method, same business day.
5. Goods are predominately shipped via one of four transport companies, with delivery extending to all regions of Australia. We utilise multiple transport services, as we know this is the only way to ensure the fastest delivery. As a result 85% of our customers receive their goods next working day, with approximately 95% receiving deliveries within 3 working days. Remote or regional areas depending on the exact location may take additional time.
As a tip & for the fastest delivery, we strongly recommend noting a physical street address as opposed to a PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers when ordering (PO Box and Parcel Locker deliveries often need to be dispatched via road freight due to Australia Posts freight limitations). In addition, there is unfortunately no option for Express Post service if your order is being sent via Australia Post.
6. Should you wish to track the status of your shipment. Simply use the tracking number that is provided in your confirmation email
7. For your security, deliveries do require a signature on receipt. Therefore, delivery should be to an address where someone is available to receive and sign for the goods during business hours. In the event no one is available to receive delivery, a card shall be left advising the package is collectable at the nearest Courier or Australia Post depot.
8. Should you wish for deliveries to be left without signature (i.e. front door etc), this should be noted on your order comments. MyCentralFitness.com.au is happy to oblige with these requests on small order values, however we shall hold no responsibility for any lost or missing deliveries should these unfortunate circumstances occur. All large value orders, which are determined by MyCentralFitness.com.au, for security reasons, may still require a signature regardless of any authority to leave instructions.
9. MyCentralFitness.com.au, the couriers and transport companies used will try at all times to follow order and delivery instructions where ever possible. However, there may be extenuating circumstances where the order and delivery instructions may be void. If you are unsure whether your order or delivery instructions can be met, please contact MyCentralFitness.com.au, the couriers or the transport companies directly.
- Should you wish to make a claim relating to your product for (1) goods damaged in transport, (2) incorrect goods received or (3) other fault/s, you may do so via the following procedure:
2. We advise politely that any claims be made as soon as possible after receiving your goods.
3. To make your claim, please contact our friendly Customer Care Team during the hours of 9:00am-4:30pm AEST Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) via one of the following methods:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with the following details:
Your name and order invoice number.
Brief description of the problem you are experiencing.
Clear pictures of any damage or incorrect items.
4. Once the details as specified in point three (3) have been received, our customer care team may advise a return of the item/s (free of charge and depending on the level of damage) and will organise for a resend of a brand new item or the correct item, depending on what the initial problem was.
5. Items to be resent will be organised free of charge and dispatched as soon as the incorrect or damaged items are returned back to MyCentralFitness.com.au and should take 1-3 business days for most locations within Australia.
6. If you decide that you do not want your items resent, we are pleased to offer you other alternative options:
§ Refund – In the event that you would like a refund for an incorrect or damaged item, please let our customer care team know. Incorrect or damaged items will need to be returned (free of charge), before a full refund is organised. The refund will be for the incorrect or damaged items plus any original shipping or handling costs. Refunds shall take approximately 1-2 business days depending on your bank and method of payment.
§ Credit – In the event that you would like a credit for an incorrect or damaged item, please let our customer care team know. Incorrect or damaged items will need to be returned (free of charge), before credit is organised. The credit amount will be for the incorrect or damaged items plus any original shipping or handling costs. Once credit is organised, details will be sent to the email provided either on the invoice or by yourself.
7. If the item you’d like to return was ordered more than three months ago, we cannot accept the return or issue a refund for any reason.
8. It is always the customers responsibility to review the goods received prior to their opening. Goods received, even in the event of incorrect supply, shall only be accepted back for re-supply or credit, if the goods are unopened & in their original condition
9. When returning an item, we highly recommend that you use a shipping method that provides tracking details to help ensure its safe arrival. We apologize, but we are not responsible for the amount of time it takes for an item to be returned to our facility, or if the item is lost or damaged during the return process.
10. Returns are only valid for incorrect items, damaged goods and out of date products. We do apologise, but we cannot issue refunds, credits or exchanges for issues with tastes or with lack of results.
In the event there is nothing wrong or incorrect with your order, and you have simply decided the goods received are no longer what you want, you may exchange the products.
1. Please feel free to contact us within seven (7) days of receiving the goods by email, telephone or facsimile to arrange the return of any unopened re-saleable items.
2. Once the unopened items have been received by MyCentralFitness.com.au, we’ll be pleased to provide an exchange, a refund or credit. Our friendly customer service staff shall be pleased to guide you through whichever option you prefer.
3. If you decide on getting your money refunded or a credit, this will be completed once the products are returned. Refunds will take approximately 1-2 business days depending on your bank and method of payment. In store credits will be set up within 24 hours of goods received and all details will be sent to a supplied email address. The refund and credit amount is of the value of the product/s, minus any shipping & handling costs we incur.
4. If you decide to exchange the product with other product/s, please let our customer service staff know. We will then organise for the new items to be posted out to you as soon as the original items have been returned. Extra shipping and handling costs of $15.00 flat rate may be incurred depending on the size of the exchange.
5. Please note that you will be responsible for any charges associated with the return of the item/s to us.
6. If the unopened item you’d like to return was ordered more than six (6) weeks ago, or if the item was received as part of a previous exchange, we cannot accept the return or issue a refund for any reason.
7. When returning an item, we highly recommend that you use a shipping method that provides tracking details to help ensure its safe arrival. We apologise, but we are not responsible for the amount of time it takes for an item to be returned to our facility, or if the item is lost or damaged during the return process.
We thank you for taking the time to read this page. Assuring you of our best service by providing Australia’s fastest supplement deliveries.